Training of Candidates
- 1.Youth enrolled under this project will undergo 15 hours of training on LMS daily for 5 days. The intervention will also include interactive simulations and engaging activities (group and individual) to be facilitated by trainers
- 2.Feedback of training: Post successful completion of the training, documented feedback will be sought from participants and further shared with SIDBI/CSC for reference and review.
Selection Criteria for Participants
- 1.Minimum qualification of the trainees: 8th pass
- 2.Overall 20-50 percent of the trainees must be women.
- 3.Youth from marginalized sections to be given preference.
The key selection criteria will be:
- ✔Having a business idea
- ✔Interest and ability to start own enterprise and bring promoters contribution
- ✔Passion to make a positive change in the community